Français Français Museums In Paris Museums

MUSEUM

Château de Pierrefonds

Château de Pierrefonds Château de Pierrefonds

A 10th century castle that belonged to the Orléans family, dismantled in 1617 by order of Richelieu, and rebuilt by the architect Eugène Viollet-le-Duc at Napoléon III's request.

Practical Information

Access Gare du Nord (station Compiègne), puis bus
Address rue Viollet-le-Duc, 60350
City Pierrefonds (France)
Phone 33(0)3 44 42 72 72
Fax 33(0)3 44 42 36 59
  
AdmissionFrom 10.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m and from 2.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m (March 1st to April 30th and from September 1st to Oktober 30th)
From 10.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m (May 1st to August 31th)
From 10.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m and from 2.00 p.m to 5.00 p.m (November 1st to Februar 28th)
The registers close 45mn before
  
Full rate5,5 ?
Reduced rate3,5 ?

Advanced Search »